1. Go to school website (www.wcsc.org.uk)
a. Click on the “Frog Login Parents” link (Top right)
b. Click on Forgotten Password
2. Enter your email address and you will be sent an email with a link to reset you password. (See note below)
a. Click on the link in the email
3. A new page will open and your username will be shown in the blue bar.
a. Please make a note of your username as you will need to use it when you log into Frog ( your username is not your email address)
4. Put in your new password. Then confirm your new password in the second box.
5. A confirmation box will show with a link to log into Frog
a. Click that link
Login using your username (from point 3 above) and your new password
Note: If you are sharing an email address with another parent/carer this process will not work and you will get an error ‘Duplicate email address’. If this happens or you are still unable to obtain your login details after trying the instructions above
Please email email@example.com
or phone the office on 01483 476861
Please include the names and year group of your sons/daughters that attend the school and also your name and address.
Please note these instructions are for Parent accounts only -students should see their form tutor or go to the IT departmen to chang their passwords